SoFood Raw Energy Mix (250g) / Premium grade Walnut / Hazelnut / Whole Almond
Healthy Mixed Nuts!
Only Walnuts, Hazelnuts, and Almonds.
SoFood Raw Energy Nut Mix is perfect for on-the-go snacking. You can also top our delicious mixed nuts on your salad, oatmeal, or yogurt. Make Raw Perfection a part of your next adventure!
- Country of Origin: The United States of America
- One container - 250g of Raw Premium Blend of Mixed Nuts.
- Packed with a refreshment chip to maintain freshness under a bacterial free environment.
- They’re tasty, convenient, and can be enjoyed on all kinds of diets — from keto to vegan.
Benefits of Nuts
- A Great Source of plant-based protein and Omega-3 fatty acids that seem to help your heart by, among other things, preventing irregular heart rhythms that can lead to heart attacks.
- Nuts contain Unsaturated fats. These "good" fats — both monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats may help in lower bad cholesterol levels.
- All nuts contain fibre, which helps lower your cholesterol. Fibre also makes you feel full, so you eat less. In addition, fibre is thought to play a role in preventing type 2 diabetes.
- Nuts are also a source of L-arginine, which is a substance that may help improve the health of your artery walls by making them more flexible and less prone to blood clots that can block blood flow.
As much as 80% of a nut is fat. Even though most of this fat is healthy fat, it's still a lot of calories. That's why you should eat nuts in moderation. Ideally, you should use a handful of nuts as a substitute for saturated fats, such as those found in meats, eggs and dairy products.
The American Heart Association recommends eating about four servings of unsalted nuts a week. Choose raw nuts rather than nuts cooked in oil. One serving is a small handful (1.5 ounces) of whole nuts.
No reviews found