SoFood Raw Omega Seed Mix (350g) / Pumpkin seed / Sunflower seed / Chia seed / Black Sesame seed
Healthy Mixed Seeds!
Only Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Chia Seed and Black Sesame Seeds.
SoFood Raw Omega Seed Mix is perfect for just about anything, from oatmeal or overnight oats to garden salads, cooked veggies, stir-frys, soups, whole grain dishes, tacos, and of course, desserts or used as the base for energy bars or balls. Make Raw Perfection a part of your next adventure!
- One container - 350g of Raw Premium Blend of Mixed Seeds.
- Packed with a refreshment chip to maintain freshness under a bacterial free environment.
- They’re tasty, convenient, and can be enjoyed on all kinds of diets — from keto to vegan.
Benefits SoFood Raw Omega Seed Mix
- PUMPKIN SEEDS: One of the best, most alkaline sources of nutrition you can eat. They’re incredibly high in iron and magnesium, and contain a larger amount of protein. They’re also rich in B vitamins and are the only seed to actually have an alkalising effect on the body, though many others are considered alkaline in nature. This means pumpkin seeds help counteract acidity and at the same time, provide the support your body needs to feel its best. They even contain high amounts of anxiety-relieving tryptophan, an essential amino acid, which helps improve serotonin levels.
- SUNFLOWER SEEDS: Loaded with all necessary nutrients making it a well-balanced diet. They are a credible source of carbohydrates, fats, protein, and fibre. They also have just enough calories to provide instant energy. A lot of vitamins and minerals are also present in these seeds. Vitamin B6, Niacin, Vitamin E, Folate, and Pantothenic acid are available in abundance in Sunflower seeds. Manganese, Selenium, and Copper are the most prevalent minerals in these seeds. They also have traces of Zinc and Magnesium. Sunflower seeds are also a good source of Iron. They are also rich in anti-oxidants. Thus with a variety of nutrients, Sunflower seeds are an appealing snack for any health-conscious consumer.
- CHIA SEEDS: Another complete protein that is great for keeping you full and also ensuring you get plenty of iron and omega 3 fatty acids as well. You have to eat a lot more chia seeds than other seeds to obtain as much protein, since they only contain around 5 grams per two tablespoons, but they are still excellent sources to add and include in your diet. One reason being that chia seeds provide both calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium in incredibly in high amounts and also high amounts of water and fibre that help your body absorb these nutrients much easier.
- BLACK SESAME SEEDS: Known to promote good health by delaying the aging process on a physical level, curing ringing ears, improving poor eyesight and preventing premature hair graying. Chinese folklore regards the seeds as a symbol of immortality, which shall be bestowed on whomever eats them. Most of the benefits of the seeds are a direct result of their generous content of vitamins A and E, B vitamins and dietary minerals such as calcium, zinc, magnesium, copper and iron.
No reviews found