Set of 8 Malaysian Flavor Postcards | Illustration Postcards Prints | Collectibles | Education | Greeting Cards | Souvenir | A6 size
A set of 8pcs Malaysian favourite food postcards illustrations and printed in A6 size (4 x 6inch / 10.5cm x 14.8cm) on 310gsm premium card with plenty of space on the back to add a stamp, and write a message and address.
We have this set postcards contain of 8 types of Malaysian delicacies: -
1. Durian - A fruit derived from the Malay language word for duri (spike). It is distinctive for its large size, pungent aroma and formidable thorn-covered husk.
2. Nasi Lemak - A small packet rice cook with coconut milk and Pandan leaves, spicy sambal, fried anchovies & peanut, few slices cucumber and hard boiled egg. It is most commonly found in Malaysia.
3. Karipap (Curry puff) - It is a small pie with chicken curry and potatoes in a deep-fried pastry style.
4. Teh Tarik (Pulled Tea) - A popular hot milk tea beverage most commonly found in local Mamak stall. It's considered the national drink of Malaysia.
5. Nyonya Kuih - A bite-sized snack or dessert foods commonly found in Malaysia, they come in different shapes, colours & texture. Mostly kuih are sweet, but some are savoury.
6. Satay - A dish consisting of small piece of meat on a bamboo skewer grilled or barbecued over a wood/charcoal fire. It is then served with slices of rice cakes (ketupat), onions, cucumbers and peanut sauce.
7. Ice Kacang - Literally means "Ice Beans" also commonly known as ABC (Air Batu Campur-mixed ice). An ice shaving machine is used to churn out the shaved shaped like mountain. A Malaysian dessert flavoured with evaporated milk or coconut milk, Gula Melaka, syrup, red beans, attap chee (palm seed), cendol, sweet corn, grass jelly and cubes of agar-agar.
8. Roti Canai - A popular breakfast and snack dish in Malaysia. It an Indian-influenced flatbread served with dal or curry and also can be cooked in a range of sweet or savoury variety of ingredients such as meat, egg or butter.
Thank you for visiting!
No reviews found