BioFree Certified Organic Period & Incontinence Reusable Underwear
THE POWER OF LAYERS
Each pair of Biofree Period Panties has a super absorbent gusset made up of many layers. The middle layers absorb and lock-in the blood, whilst the outer, moisture-wicking layers keep you feeling secure and dry. Each of our leak-proof layers are very breathable to reduce any smells and chance of infection.
MAIN FABRIC: 100% GOTS Organic Cotton
ABSORBENT CLOTH: 97% Cotton, 3% Polyester
WATERPROOF LAYER: 100% Polyester Pul Membrane
HOW TO USE YOUR BIOFREE PERIOD UNDERWEAR:
1) Wear your menstrual panties like your regular underwear.
2) We recommend changing your panties after 6 hours.
3) Rinse your panties with clean water and soap.
4) Then clean your panties in the washing machine at 30° C or with mild hot water.
5) Air dry. Be careful not to use the tumble dryer as it damages the fabric of the panties
Eco-Friendly , Zero Waste Period
MADE IN EUROPE
No reviews found